The 2019 Global Grid Forum is a collaboration between:
Join the Conversation
Changes in technology, economics, and regulation are transforming the electric power industry and redefining the traditional boundaries between grid systems and stakeholders. Join industry leaders for this important two-day discussion with a global perspective on the future of industry.
- Opportunities for Cross-Border Interconnection
- Innovations in Planning, Operations, and Maintenance
- Security, Resilience, and Extreme Weather
- Managing High-DER Energy Scenarios
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- New Business Models and Rate Resigns
This Event is Open to the Public, But Space is Limited.
Register Today to Guarantee Your Spot!
Government / Academia
General / Other
Morris J. Wosk Center for Dialogue
The Forum will convene in the Asia Pacific Hall at the Simon Frasier University Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, which will provide a dramatic and inspiring space designed for dialogue and interaction.